Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macu

Money Making guide

1 post in this topic

This is a list of money making methods in Strafe :) Hope it helps out! I'm sure there are many other ways to make money, feel free to suggest them in the comments! :)

Skilling

Crafting

Crafting is a good way to make money in the beginning. You can get up to 9k profit per gem when cutting dragonstones. The shop that sells the uncut gems is located at home. 

The shop:

2n84hnt.png

Profit (The number shows how much profit you get per gem)

241wbxf.png

Thieving

Thieving is also a good way to make money in the beginning, although I recommend crafting over it thus it being faster. You can get up to ~9k profit when thieving the highest levelled stall. The thieving stalls are located in the south-east of home.

Profit

otmewx.png

Pvm

Wyverns

Wyverns are a great way to make money as well. The bones sell for 150k ea and they drop unique items such as ranger boots, robin hood had, dragon boots, dragon platebody, draconic visage and other dragon items. The dragon boots sell for 10m, the ranger boots and the robin hood hat sell for 25m(?).

You can get to wyverns by typing ::wyverns. They are fairly easy to kill but I recommend taking some food if you are a lower level and have cheap armour. You also need a protection from the dragonfire.

Loot from 1000 kills (approx)

bx8k4.png

Frost Dragons

You can get to frost dragons by typing ::frosts. Their bones sell for 250k each and they also drop a few unique items, such as the draconic visage and the Frost Dragon pet. I would recommend Wyverns over the Frosties, since Wyverns are easier to kill and drop more loot.

Loot from 1000 kills (approx)

2yxkltk.png