Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ziffle

Update changelogs [2017-07-22]

3 posts in this topic

This changelogs contains mostly PVMing and a bunch of T90's with great stats that I think you guys will need for future PVM content Read the latest changelog to see more of this!

^ That was mostly written fucked up to make the launcher not look weird.

Any how, this changelog will give us the basic T90 gear that you'll see in RS3, anywhere from drygores to noxious items. I've added both weapons and amours.

Gaining the new items are three different bosses, two customs and one already available ingame. Projun, Lucien and Kalphite King.

Projun has been nerfed so you can solo him, his HP is 10000 and his defence has been lowered.

Lucien has been nerfed as well and you can 2 team him, maybe 1 team if you're good enough.

Drops:

Lucien will drop Sirenic, Tectonic and Malevolent armour.

Projun will drop Ascension Crossbow + Off-hand, Seismic Wand and (Noxious Bow, Staff. (Not confirmed, some drops might be switched to another boss in the future))

Kalphite King will drop all the drygores.

Glacors HP has been nerfed by 50%.

Thieving random teleport has been tweaked from teleporting you into the sky.

I've also decided that the future updates on Strafe will mostly be PVMing content, so stay tuned for more custom items. (No shitty tho)

Projun seems to have more than 10,000 HP. I did a test where for every hit of damage above 195 I counted it as a 200 and I reached 28,800 from just those numbers by the time I had killed it.

8 hours ago, Cloud said:

Projun seems to have more than 10,000 HP. I did a test where for every hit of damage above 195 I counted it as a 200 and I reached 28,800 from just those numbers by the time I had killed it.

I totally forgot to reload the new bonuses as the old ones were still active, pardon me!